One of my fave things, for me personally, is to run…I LOVE IT! It gets me outside…keeps me calm…keeps me grounded. It clears my head and opens my eyes to the beauty of nature. I am very fortunate to live in a community where our natural environment is important, and I would like to share my five favorite sites from my village and featured in some of my posts in this blog…check out my archives.
SO, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!
5. The entrance of Safety Harbor Marina…”Landscaping and Life”…August 2011
4. The Safety Harbor Common Ground Community Garden…”Life’s a Garden, Dig It”…October 2011
3. The sunrise in Philippe Park…”Oh, What a Beautiful Morning! Oh, What a Beautiful Day!”…June 2011
2. The Baranoff Oak Tree…”Calling All Tree Huggers…The Baranoff Oak”…July 2011
1. Philippe Park…”The Tree Canopy”…September 2011
I guess you know which one is the most important to me, right??? It’s the number one spot on the countdown…sometimes I am speechless when I enter into the natural brilliance of Mother Nature. No human can create this much beauty.
If you live in my village and would like to share what you think is one of your fave sights, please comment on this post. If you don’t live my village and would like to share a fave site from your village, please comment on this post.
I look forward to hearing from you!!!
This is Safety Harbor, Florida and this is my village…